Anker PowerPort Wireless 5 Charging Stand
The Anker PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand is a wireless charging solution for your iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia Lumia, Google Nexus and more (Full List in Product Specs) The PowerPort uses an advanced chipset and highly efficient components to charge any Qi-compatible device in 10% less time than your other 5W wireless chargers. Your device can be charged vertically or horizontally which allows you to check messages, watch videos or use Face ID. The device is Certified Safe and radiation and overheating risks have been completely eliminated. The Wireless charger offers features like temperature control, foreign object detection and over voltage protection to make sure that you and your iPhone are fully protected.
Availability: Out of stock
Features and Specifications :
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 20 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Charge Forward: Using highly efficient components and an advanced chipset, PowerPort Wireless charges any Qi-compatible device in 10% less time than other 5W wireless chargers.
- Versatile Viewing: Charge vertically or horizontally for ideal use with Face ID, keeping track of messages, or watching videos. (Metal attachments or credit cards will interfere with charging.)
- Certified Safe: Totally eliminate the radiation and overheating risks associated with wireless charging. With overvoltage protection, temperature control, foreign object detection, and more, you and your iPhone are fully protected.
- Dimensions : 7.6cm x 11.5cm x 6.8cm
What's in the Box :
- PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand
- 0.9m Micro USB cable (AC adapter not included)
Charging Devices compatibility list:
- iPhone X, iPhone 8/ 8 Plus
- Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus /Note 8
- Galaxy S7 / S7 edge
- Galaxy S6 edge+ / Note 5
- Nokia Lumia 830 / 920 / 1020 / 1520 / 930
- Yota Phone 2
- Google Nexus 6 / 4 / 5
- Input: 5V / 2A
- Output: 5V / 1A
• Remove any metal phone cases or any cases thicker than 5mm before use.
• Using an Apple 5V / 1A charger is not recommended. Overheating may occur.
|Youtube Video ID||No|