Davis Vantage Pro 2 Weather Station (Console Only)
A wireless weather station with a versatile sensor suite that combines our rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors and anemometer into one package. First and only weather station in its class to use frequency hopping spread spectrum radio technology to transmit weather data wirelessly up to 1,000 ft (300 m).
Availability: Out of stock
- View current data or highs and lows for up to 24 days, months or years.
- Icons let you know what to expect; sun, partly cloudy, rain or snow. 12-hour icon forecast plus 24-48 hour ticker-tape forecast at bottom of console screen.
- You’ll get your own local forecast, highs/lows, totals or averages and graphs for virtually all weather variables over the past 24 days, months or years—all without using a PC.
- Track the 8 phases of the moon.
- View the current time and date, time of sumrise/suset, time and date of highs/lows and time and date of a graphed data point.
- Frequency-hopping, spread spectrum radio provides 3x the transmission distance of the competition, improved reception through multiple walls and greater immunity from RF interference. Also available in cabled version.
- For wireless stations, main console can re-transmit to additional consoles up to 1,000 ft/ 300m
- 5-Position trend arrow shows whether barometric pressure is rising, falling or steady.
- Fixed display area shows the outside temperature, humidity and barometric pressure at all times.
- When optional solar sensor is installed, view solar radiation, highs for the day, month and year as well as Temperature/Humidity/Sun/Wind index. Set alarms for high readings.
- When optional UV sensor installed, view current UV index, UV index for the day, the daily, monthly and yearly highs; or change scale to see UV in current, hourly and daily MEDs. Set alarm to warn of high UV dose/index.
- View inside or additional temperatures, humidity, soil moisture, UV index, leaf wetness, wind chill, dew point and two different heat indices. (Additional sensors or stations may be required.)
- Umbrella icon appears when it is currently raining. View last 24 storm totals with start and end dates. View daily, monthly or yearly rainfall and rain rate.
- Blinks to let you know that data packets are being received.
- Use arrow keys to scroll through data on graph or view highs and lows over time. Plus and minus keys simplify data toggling.
- Provides expanded forecast details as well as additional information on current conditions. Displays more than 100 different messages.
- Graphs the last 24 hours, days or months of readings or highs and lows. View over 80 graphs, including additional analyses of temperature, rain, rain rate, wind and barometric pressure. Vertical scale changes depending on what you are graphing.
- Set more than 70 alarms for multiple functions simultaneously.
- Compass rose with 16 points shows current and dominant wind direction. inside the compass rose, view wind direction to 1° resolution, or view wind speed.
- When optional solar sensor is installed, view daily ET rate, and rates for month and year.
|Console Operating Temperature||+32° to +140°F (0° to +60°C)|
|Non-Operating (Storage) Temperature||+14° to +158°F (-10° to +70°C)|
|Current Draw||0.9 mA average, 30 mA peak, (add 120 mA for display lamps, add 0.125 mA for each optional wireless transmitter received by the console) at 4 - 6 VDC|
|AC Power Adapter||5 VDC, 300 mA, regulated|
|Battery Life||up to 9 months|
|Housing Material||UV-resistant ABS plastic|
|Console Display Type||LCD Transflective|
|Dimensions Console with antenna down (L x H x D)||270 mm x 156 mm x 41 mm|
|Dimensions Console with antenna extended up (L x H x D)||270 mm x 245 mm x 41 mm|
|Dimensions Display (L x H)||151 mm x 86 mm|
|Weight (with batteries)||.85 kg|
|Youtube Video ID||No|