Dash Cameras for Sale in South Africa
Whether on the move, on the go, a professional service provider or a sports car driver, we have a dash cam to suit your needs.
Our dash cams are hand-picked for quality in order to ensure the latest technology at the most reasonable prices. Clear recording images, advanced wide dynamic range processing and more. Get your dash cam in Durban, Cape Town, Bloemfontein, Pretoria, Johannesburg or anywhere local - We deliver to your door.
720P HD Video Recording
1080p@30fps(interpolated), 720p@30fps, 640x480@30fps
140 Degree wide-angle lens
2.0" LCD Screen
Loop record, motion detector, parking record
Micro SD Card Slot
Easy to Fit
Auto Collision Recording
Suction Camera Mount Included
Mini USB Port
Small and compact for unobtrusive application
Quick Access: Easily take videos with a single button press.
Instruction Manual Included
80cm USB to Mini USB Cable Included
12V DC, 3.3m Mini USB Car Charger IncludedR499.00
Out of stock
Sony high-sensitivity image sensor
The DrivePro 110 uses a Sony sensor to capture high-resolution images with superb, rich color even in low light. Its built-in Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology balances the light and dark areas of captured images, ensuring that every critical shot is as clear as possible.
A built-in Li-Polymer battery ensures uninterrupted power to the device. Video will continue to be recorded and stored in the event of an accident or when the engine is off.
Handy snapshot function
The snapshot button allows you to take photos while still recording video. During an incident, you can remove the DrivePro 110 from the vehicle to create a photographic record of collision damage.
In the event of a collision, the DrivePro 110's motion G-sensor detects the impact and triggers emergency recording mode. This prevents overwriting of the file being recorded at the time. This feature can also be manually activated by pressing the red button on the side of the unit.
In addition to on-the-road safety, the DrivePro 110 stands sentry when the vehicle is parked. Enabling time-lapse video recording means you can get right to the heart of the matter without needing to view hours of incident-free footage.
Note: This feature requires external power supply after the car engine is switched off.
When the DrivePro detects poor lighting conditions, for example at dusk, or in dark places such as a tunnel and basement, the headlight reminder will automatically activate.
Driver fatigue alert
To help prevent tired drivers from getting into an accident, the driver fatigue alert regularly reminds the driver of the need to rest after driving for a preset, driver-determined period of time.
Exclusive DrivePro Toolbox software
In addition to playback, Transcend's DrivePro Toolbox features a sorting function to quickly locate video clips by file name, recording date, or group. The DrivePro Toolbox also provides a screenshot function allowing for the capture of a single frame.
A microSD card included
The DrivePro 110 comes bundled with a Transcend memory card built of high-quality NAND flash, and tested under harsh environmental conditions.
Dimensions (Max.) 70.2 mm x 63.1 mm x 32.5 mm (2.76" x 2.48" x 1.28")
Weight (Max.) 71 g (2.50 oz)
USB Type: micro USB to car lighter adapter
Connection Interface: USB 2.0
Display: 2.4" color TFT LCD
Viewing Angle for Lens: 130° (diagonal)
Operating Temperature: -20°C (-4°F) ~ 65°C (149°F)
Storage Temperature: -25°C (-13°F) ~ 70°C (158°F)
Input Voltage: 12V ~ 24V
Output Voltage: 5V / 1A
Do not operate the DrivePro dashcam while driving.
If the lighter socket in your car continues to provide power after the engine is switched off, unplug the DrivePro when the engine is off or idling to reduce unnecessary power consumption and prevent malfunction.
Resolution: Full HD 1080P
Frame Rate: 30 fps
Video Format: MOV (H.264)
Full unit/ microSD memory card/ Car mount/ Car lighter adapter/ Warranty card/ Quick Start Guide
Microsoft Windows 7
Microsoft Windows 8
Microsoft Windows 10
OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later
Linux Kernel 2.6.38 or later
Memory Card Supported
8 GB/16 GB/32 GB/64 GB/128 GB
In addition to the bundled microSD card, we recommend Transcend’s High Endurance microSD cards or MLC-based memory cards to ensure the best recording performance.
16GB/32GB High Endurance microSDHC card (TS16GUSDHC10V / TS32GUSDHC10V)
64GB/128GB High Endurance microSDXC card (TS64GUSD350V / TS128GUSD350V / TS64GUSDXC10V)R1,699.00
- Handy snapshot function: The snapshot button allows you to take photos while still recording video. During an incident, you can remove the DrivePro 230 from the vehicle to create a photographic record of collision damage.
- Built-in battery: A built-in Li-Polymer battery ensures uninterrupted power to the device. Video will continue to be recorded and stored in the event of an accident or when the engine is off.
- Emergency recording: In the event of a collision, the DrivePro 230's motion G-sensor detects the impact and triggers emergency recording mode. This prevents overwriting of the file being recorded at the time. This feature can also be manually activated by pressing the red button on the side of the unit.
- Wi-Fi connectivity: The DrivePro 230 features Wi-Fi connectivity that works with the exclusive DrivePro App to provide real-time footage playback and download. This means ease of access to video evidence for reporting incidents to law enforcement and insurance companies without the need to pull out the memory card.
- Parking monitoring mode: In addition to on-the-road safety, the DrivePro 230 stands sentry when the vehicle is parked at a public parking lot. While the vehicle is parked, you can enable the motion detection function or the time-lapse video recording function. The former activates recording when motion is detected; the latter enables you to get right to the heart of the matter without needing to view hours of incident-free footage. Note: These two features require the installation of a power bank or hardwired power cable for constant power supply.
- Lane Departure Warning System: The Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS) helps to prevent accidents by issuing a warning when a vehicle veers out of a lane. The system monitors lane markings, and displays an onscreen alert while making a warning sound whenever the vehicle's speed exceeds a preset value or when the vehicle deviates from its path.
- Forward Collision Warning System: The Forward Collision Warning System (FCWS) warns the driver when the driving speed exceeds a preset value, such that the vehicle is getting too close to the car ahead. The system will in either case alert the driver with a warning sound and an onscreen alert.
- Headlight reminder: When the DrivePro detects poor lighting conditions, for example at dusk, or in dark places such as a tunnel and basement, the headlight reminder will automatically activate.
- Driver fatigue alert: To help prevent tired drivers from getting into an accident, the driver fatigue alert regularly reminds the driver of the need to rest after driving for a preset, driver-determined period of time.
- Exclusive DrivePro Toolbox software: In addition to playback, Transcend's DrivePro Toolbox features a sorting function to quickly locate video clips by file name, recording date, or group. The DrivePro Toolbox also provides a screenshot function allowing for the capture of a single frame. For DrivePro models with a GPS receiver, the Toolbox can display driving paths on maps along with the recorded video.
- MLC-based microSD card included: The DrivePro 230 comes bundled with a Transcend 16GB High Endurance memory card built of top-tier MLC NAND flash chips, and tested under harsh environmental conditions. It can operate in temperatures from -25° to 85°C, providing consistent long-life durability and endurance.
- Two car mounts: Transcend offers two choices of car mount for the DrivePro 230 dashcam: suction or adhesive. Either type may be purchased separately to suit your personal preference.
- Dimensions: 70.2mm × 63.1mm × 34.5mm (2.76" x 2.48" x 1.36")
- Weight: 81g (2.86 oz)
- Display Type and Size: 2.4" color LCD
- Lens: F/2.0, 130° wide angle
- USB Slot: micro USB
- G-Sensor: 3-axis
- Microphone: Built-in
- Speaker: Built-in
- Battery: Built-in Li-Polymer
- Resolution/Frame Rate: Full HD 1920x1080P (30fps)
- HD 1280x720P (30fps)
- Video Formats: H.264 (MOV: up to 1920x1080 30fps)
- Memory Card Support: 8GB-128GB MLC-based microSD card (Class 10 or above)
- Connection Interface: USB 2.0
- Network Interface: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Power Supply: Input: DC 12V~24V
- Output: DC 5V 1A
- Operating Temperature-20°C (-4°F) ~ 65°C (149°F)
- Storage Temperature-25°C (-13°F) ~ 70°C (158°F)
- DrivePro 230
- Adhesive mount or suction mount (depends on your purchase selection)
- Car lighter adapter
- 16GB High Endurance microSDHC memory card
Desktop or notebook computer with a USB port, and one of the following operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Mac OS X 10.8.2 or later
- Linux Kernel 2.6.38 or later
An advanced image sensor and super-wide field of view capture everything in ultra-sharp 4K(2880 x 2160 @24fps) video with HDR. Also captures stills and optional in-car audio
Emergency Recording automatically captures unexpected driving incidents and protects the recordings. Loop Recording allows continuous use by writing over old, unneeded footage
Connect to the AUKEY GM-32 GPS Antenna (sold separately) to embed location & speed data for trip tracking and greater protection
The 120° degree lens captures the action - providing evidence if there is an accident, reducing your risk of insurance fraud, and, in some cases, even cutting down your insurance costs.
Easy to install, set up and use.
The device automatically turns itself on when you start your car, and off again when you stop the engine – meaning it won’t drain your battery once you’ve parked up.
Loop recording continuously captures footage, overwriting old files with no manual changes to make.
No need to worry about important files though – you can choose to lock the ones you want to keep.
Product Dimensions (mm): H 44 x W 66 x D 34
Weight (kg): 0.186
Voltage: 12-24V DC
1 x CUSTOM
Enhanced Night Quality with the New Sony Exmor Image Sensor. 20% larger than our previous flagship sensor to capture more light which improves clarity at night.Learn More
Captures 1080P Videos Under Tough Lighting Conditions - Advanced wide dynamic range processing ensures video is recorded vividly and clearly even under strongly contrasted lighting.
Sharp Image Quality. Low Noise. The f/1.6 aperture Japanese 6-Element glass lens ensures no details are lost. The large aperture increases light reaching the image sensor, improving clarity at night.
8 Hours of Recording Time - 64GB microSDXC cards can be used for a full workday recording once correctly formatted.
Two Convenient Mounts - Suction & Tape. Suction is easy to remove, Tape reduces vibrations and is harder to see.R3,099.00
Out of stock
Dual Lens: 1920 * 720 @ 30fpsLearn More
Single Lens: 1280 * 720 @ 30fps
Sensor 2M pixel
Display 2.7 "16:9 TFT LCD
Aperture F2.6 lens
Single - 135 ° viewing angle
Dual - 270 ° viewing angle
Video format AVI
Video output AV/HDMI
Dual lens 2560 * 720 pixels
Single Lens: 1280 * 720 pixels
Recording media - Supports Micro SDHC card (up to 32GB)
Audio microphone and speaker (mono) - built-in
Shutter button - electronic statements
Shutter speed 1/2 - 1/1000 second
Connection via USB 2.0 / HDMI
3.7V 240mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery
USB mini 5pin USB
Dimensions: 118,3 x59x30 (mm)
Weight 93 g
Operating temperature -10 ° C ~ 60 ° CR3,139.00
Out of stock
LCD screen size: 60mm / 2.4 inches
Video resolution:HD 720p (1280 X 720 )
Video format: AVI
Still phto format: JPG
Audio format: WAV
Maximum still image resolution: 3MP ( 2048 X 1536 )
MIcro SD card: Requires a separate class 6 or higher 4GB-32GB
Power requirement: 5V DC 1A
Battery: Built in lithium battery 3.7 V
Lens: 120 degree
- Volkano Street HD car dashcam
- 12V power adapter with long cable
- data transfer cable for connection to a computer
- instruction manual
Out of stock
- LCD screen size: 76mm/ 3 inches
- Maximum video resolution: FHD 1080p (1920 x 1080)
- Maximum still image resolution: 12MP (4032 X 3024)
- Micro SD card: Requires a separate class 6 or higher 4GB~32GB
- Power requirement: 5V DC 1A
- Battery: build in lithium battery 3.7 V
- Lens: 140 degree
- LCD screen size: 76mm/ 3 inches
The Volkano Drive Series Dashboard Camera is a handy accessory that's great for any time you're on the road. It automatically records video with sound while you're driving in Full 1080p HD picture and captures sharp clear photos with it's 12MP camera. It turns on when you start pulling away and shuts it off when you go into park. In the event that you ever get into a collision or other accident, the Drive Dash's G-Sensor locks the camera in video mode to ensure that it records all important details and captures relevant footage.Learn MoreR899.00
Out of stock