Star Trek Bluetooth Communicator
For every Star Trek fanatic who has dreamed about having their very own communicator...bon appetite! Beautifully presented and crafted from quality materials, this communicator is the ultimate collectable for any person looking to make their fantasy a reality. The Communicator is an advanced Bluetooth enabled speakerphone that is compatible with all Bluetooth enabled communications equipment worldwide, such as mobile phones and music players. Designed from the first 3D structured light scans of the last known hero screen-used Communicator prop, this amazing replica boasts a host of exciting features such as a silent rotating moiré pattern, AB-coated iridescent jewels and, authentic voice clips arranged in sentence fragments for immersive play, while also being a fully-functional Bluetooth enabled handset.
This Original Series Bluetooth Communicator is not a toy: it is an advanced, Bluetooth wireless technology enabled communications device, designed to pair with a mobile phone and thus permit near instantaneous person-to-person communication at a considerable distance. When paired with a device capable of streaming music, the Communicator may also be used as a wireless music speaker.
Availability: Out of stock
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 11 x 11 cm ; 272 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 726 g
- Batteries 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Highly accurate: Created from 3D scans of the last known hero prop
- Fully functional: Easy to pair with any Bluetooth compatible mobile phone
- Authentic function: Use the classic flip action to answer calls
- High quality: Die-cast zinc, CNC machined aluminium, iridescent coated jewels
- Contactless charging: Built-in lithium polymer battery
- Immersive play features: 20 authentic voice clips and Original Series Communicator sound FX
- Gorgeous transit case: Moulded foam lined transit case and leatherette pouch
|Youtube Video ID||No|