Professor Puzzle STEM: Mathematics Pentomino & Puzzle Cards
- Solve this math themed puzzle by rearranging the pentominoes to match the shapes on each of the forty challenge cards.
- Learn to use your spatial reasoning and visual perception skills as you attempt to rearrange the pieces into the correct shapes.
- Contains 13 wooden pentomino pieces and 40 challenge cards with solutions.
- Designed with the growing brain in mind, These puzzles will take learning to the next level.
- Developed by Professor Puzzle, as a Part of the S.T.E.M. Collection- a group of puzzles tied to the four categories of S.T.E.M. Learning.
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: R199.00
On Sale R139.00
Formally defined and developed by American mathemetician Solomon Golomb in 1953, pentominos have since become a foundational mathematical game to shape young minds. This puzzle set includes 12 uniquely shaped blocks known as pentominos and 40 challenge cards from which to rearrange the wooden pieces into specific animals. Even without the challenge cards, the blocks are loads of fun to create entirely new shapes unlike any other.
|Youtube Video ID||No|