Hoco UA9 USB Type-C to USB Converter
The Hoco UA9 allows Android devices that use USB Type-C slots to convert it to a normal USB slot. This converter gives you the chance to transfer data from a memory stick or charge your device. The small and compact design of this unit makes it easy to carry around and with a handy little lanyard it will be difficult to misplace it.
Availability: In stock
Features and Specifications :
- Sizes: length 3.2cm * width 1.5cm * thickness 0.8cm. Weight: 7g.
- Type-C plug to USB jack, suitable for replacing the USB plug of the data cable with a Type-C plug for power supply or transfer data to a device with a Type-C jack, such as charging with a Type-C output jack mobile power bank, laptop and more.
- Support OTG, a plug-in support for OTG protocol Type-C phone, plug the other end of the USB flash disk, removable hard disk (or other USB peripherals), can read the data. Measured capacity 1T hard drive can be used normally. You can also use the Micro-USB / Type-C or Lightning data cable to read Android or Apple phone internal data, and charge these phones.
- Zinc alloy shell material.
- For charging and data transfer, portable, convenient and practical, with elastic lanyard.
|Youtube Video ID||No|