Transcend DrivePro 230 Dash Cam (Black)
The Transcend 230 Dash Cam is a high-resolution dash camera that was built for style and functionality. With a Sony image sensor, this dashcam can capture high-resolution footage even in low light. This is all thanks to its built-in Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology that balances light and dark areas of images. The DrivePro 230's GPS/GLONASS receiver can additionally log coordinates, date, and time into recorded video footage. The coordinates precisely locate where an incident happened so that emergency road services, police, or an insurance representative can respond more quickly. In the event of a collision, the DrivePro 230's motion G-sensor detects the impact and triggers emergency recording mode.
Availability: In stock
- Handy snapshot function: The snapshot button allows you to take photos while still recording video. During an incident, you can remove the DrivePro 230 from the vehicle to create a photographic record of collision damage.
- Built-in battery: A built-in Li-Polymer battery ensures uninterrupted power to the device. Video will continue to be recorded and stored in the event of an accident or when the engine is off.
- Emergency recording: In the event of a collision, the DrivePro 230's motion G-sensor detects the impact and triggers emergency recording mode. This prevents overwriting of the file being recorded at the time. This feature can also be manually activated by pressing the red button on the side of the unit.
- Wi-Fi connectivity: The DrivePro 230 features Wi-Fi connectivity that works with the exclusive DrivePro App to provide real-time footage playback and download. This means ease of access to video evidence for reporting incidents to law enforcement and insurance companies without the need to pull out the memory card.
- Parking monitoring mode: In addition to on-the-road safety, the DrivePro 230 stands sentry when the vehicle is parked at a public parking lot. While the vehicle is parked, you can enable the motion detection function or the time-lapse video recording function. The former activates recording when motion is detected; the latter enables you to get right to the heart of the matter without needing to view hours of incident-free footage. Note: These two features require the installation of a power bank or hardwired power cable for constant power supply.
- Lane Departure Warning System: The Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS) helps to prevent accidents by issuing a warning when a vehicle veers out of a lane. The system monitors lane markings, and displays an onscreen alert while making a warning sound whenever the vehicle's speed exceeds a preset value or when the vehicle deviates from its path.
- Forward Collision Warning System: The Forward Collision Warning System (FCWS) warns the driver when the driving speed exceeds a preset value, such that the vehicle is getting too close to the car ahead. The system will in either case alert the driver with a warning sound and an onscreen alert.
- Headlight reminder: When the DrivePro detects poor lighting conditions, for example at dusk, or in dark places such as a tunnel and basement, the headlight reminder will automatically activate.
- Driver fatigue alert: To help prevent tired drivers from getting into an accident, the driver fatigue alert regularly reminds the driver of the need to rest after driving for a preset, driver-determined period of time.
- Exclusive DrivePro Toolbox software: In addition to playback, Transcend's DrivePro Toolbox features a sorting function to quickly locate video clips by file name, recording date, or group. The DrivePro Toolbox also provides a screenshot function allowing for the capture of a single frame. For DrivePro models with a GPS receiver, the Toolbox can display driving paths on maps along with the recorded video.
- MLC-based microSD card included: The DrivePro 230 comes bundled with a Transcend 16GB High Endurance memory card built of top-tier MLC NAND flash chips, and tested under harsh environmental conditions. It can operate in temperatures from -25° to 85°C, providing consistent long-life durability and endurance.
- Two car mounts: Transcend offers two choices of car mount for the DrivePro 230 dashcam: suction or adhesive. Either type may be purchased separately to suit your personal preference.
- Dimensions: 70.2mm × 63.1mm × 34.5mm (2.76" x 2.48" x 1.36")
- Weight: 81g (2.86 oz)
- Display Type and Size: 2.4" color LCD
- Lens: F/2.0, 130° wide angle
- USB Slot: micro USB
- G-Sensor: 3-axis
- Microphone: Built-in
- Speaker: Built-in
- Battery: Built-in Li-Polymer
- Resolution/Frame Rate: Full HD 1920x1080P (30fps)
- HD 1280x720P (30fps)
- Video Formats: H.264 (MOV: up to 1920x1080 30fps)
- Memory Card Support: 8GB-128GB MLC-based microSD card (Class 10 or above)
- Connection Interface: USB 2.0
- Network Interface: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Power Supply: Input: DC 12V~24V
- Output: DC 5V 1A
- Operating Temperature-20°C (-4°F) ~ 65°C (149°F)
- Storage Temperature-25°C (-13°F) ~ 70°C (158°F)
- DrivePro 230
- Adhesive mount or suction mount (depends on your purchase selection)
- Car lighter adapter
- 16GB High Endurance microSDHC memory card
Desktop or notebook computer with a USB port, and one of the following operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Mac OS X 10.8.2 or later
- Linux Kernel 2.6.38 or later
|Youtube Video ID||No|